Government Services – Employment Background Tests
Active Screening serves hundreds of city and local municipalities with government screening solutions for employees and volunteers. We work with your Human Resources and Park and Recreation departments to establish a screening policy and guidelines for employees and volunteers serving with youth. Local municipalities rely on outsourcing their criminal backgrounds and verifications of qualifications to Active Screening.
- Enhance the quality of services
- Increase the comprehensiveness of services
- Reduce internal costs
- Minimize workload on their state and local police departments
Positions that typically require background checks include those in which an employee will:
- Handle cash or cash equivalent, credit card numbers, checks, securities or has access to financial data, bank or investment accounts.
- Caregiver for children or vulnerable adults.
- Enters private homes or secure areas of businesses, as part of their job responsibilities.
- Has regular access to drugs or controlled substances.
- Has access to secure areas restricted to the public and other employees, such as financial and public safety areas.
- Has a position involving large volume supply and material handling, such as stock clerk, storekeeper, buyer and related positions.
- Has access to the following types of data: Date of Birth, Social Security Numbers, Home Addresses, Driver’s License Information, medical information, etc.
Solutions for government include:
Solutions by Industry
Active Screening can help protect you from fraud and mitigate risk by providing insight into a potential renter’s history.