What makes Active Screening different from other background screening companies? With over a 97% customer retention rate
, we are proud of our commitment to you. We know how important it is for you to find the perfect candidate for every position, and we strive daily to help you accomplish that goal.
1. Uncompromising Quality Assurance
Active Screening strives to maintain the highest level of quality and the most stringent Quality Assurance Program in the industry.This involves recruiting and selecting only the most skilled and experienced research and verification specialists. This enables Active Screening to consistently deliver accurate and timely results. The procedures set forth in our Quality Assurance Program for testing, selecting and monitoring our national network of court research specialists are second to none. Prior to becoming an AS Research Specialist, researchers are thoroughly tested and vetted. Upon reaching status of AS Research Specialist, our Quality Assurance Director continuously monitors all research and specialists to guarantee only the most accurate, up to date information is being reported. This testing procedure entails submissions to guarantee research is physically conducted at the applicable courthouses. Only by physically conducting research at the courthouse(s) can clients receive the most up-to-date, accurate and thorough results possible. Submissions to researchers also include varying factors and identifiers to ensure thorough research is being conducted and to ensure that all records are found and reported.
- National Network of Experienced Court Research Specialists
- Criminal Records Research Conducted at the Courthouse
- Skilled and Experienced Staff of Verification Specialists & HR
- Professionals that receive extensive FCRA training
- Extensive Research and Verification Methods
- Continuous, Monthly, Blind Test Submissions to Court Research Specialists, Verification Specialists and Providers to Ensure Maximum Accuracy, Thoroughness and Quality Levels
- Re-Verifications of Derogatory or Negative Findings Conducted Prior to Final Reporting
- Reports Reviewed by Quality Control Specialist prior to Final Reporting
- Full Compliance with FCRA and State Reporting Laws
2. Best in Class Customer Support
We know how important it is for you to have support you can count on. As a key driver to our service offering and our company mission, providing the best support available is our number one priority. As a matter of fact, Active Screening has molded each of our service offerings with customer support as our primary requirement. By designing our company around customer service, we believe we have created the best customer experience available in the background screening industry today. Anywhere!
3. Unparalleled Industry Knowledge
We’ve grown quite a bit over the years and so has our understanding of your needs for technology. We believe we have developed the industries best Single Sign-On Solution for background screening available in the market today, with the ACTivate Platform
. Whether you need identity and credit history, criminal checks, drug testing, I-9 work status, or any other number of services, Active Screening can build out the perfect background screening solution for YOUR needs.Active Screening has a highly experienced team with decades of experience in the background screening industry. We pride ourselves on the continual growth of that team by adding members with niche experience in all areas. We pass along that knowledge to you through our Active Care Experts and the Active Care Blog
. We hope you enjoy reading, learning and becoming a member of the Active Screening community.
1. Nearly all issues can be resolved within 8 business hours, although extenuating circumstances may arise which could increase resolution time. In these situations, Active Screening will communicate timelines and status accordingly throughout the support process.